What Type of Information Do You Collect?
Name, postal address, phone number, social media account links, and e-mail address.
Financial account information, such as credit card number and other payment information. Please note, We do not retain credit card information, as it is processed through a third-party server, [STRIPE, PAYPAL, WEPAY]
We may also collect information about you such as:
- If you create an account – your username, password, and other demographic information that you provide.
- If you purchase from the Company – what you buy, how frequently you buy, and other products you look at.
- If you opt-in for an email freebie our sign up for mailing list – your email address, interests as indicated by “checking the box,” your email opening rate, and your “click through” rate.
- If you connect your account to another service such as Facebook, Google, Amazon, Twitter, Thrive Themes, Stripe, Infusionsoft, Schedule Once, Wistia, the other service may send us your registration or profile information on that service that you authorize. This information enables cross-platform data sharing to improve your user experience.
- Any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure, namely for the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
How Do You Collect Data?
Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website to, among other things, help us improve our site and your experience. In addition, this site uses targeting or advertising cookies to count visits to our site and to see which topics, products, and features are popular to our users. These cookies are used by third parties such as social networks and advertisers to collect information about your browsing habits and share it with other websites so they can display advertising relevant to you, provide services, and to allow “Like” buttons and “Share” buttons to work. Most browsers feature an “opt out” of cookie collection, and you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. The methods for doing so change from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
- https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences (Firefox);
- https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/ (Opera);
- https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
- https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
- https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy (Edge).
In addition, to identify Local Shared Objects on your computer and adjust your settings, visit: https://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager.html. The information We gather may include information about your Internet service provider, your operating system, browser type, domain name, Internet protocol (IP) address, your access times, the website that referred you to us, the Web pages you request, and the date and time of those requests.
The Company may also collect aggregated or anonymized usage data that does not personally identify you, but will provide us with information on site usage.
How Do You Use Information About Me, a User?
- Administer our website and business, provide our services, ensure the security of our website and services, and maintain back-ups of our databases;
- Enable and monitor your use of the website;
- Communicate with you about your orders, purchases, accounts, and requests for information;
- Allow us to process orders, registrations, and customer service inquiries;
- Provide you with information about content, products, and services We offer, and advertise/ market relevant content, products, or services to you;
- Allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests;
- Administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- Quickly process your transactions;
- Keep proper records of transactions;
- Send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services; or to
- Comply with, enforce, defend, or indemnify our or any other party’s legitimate legal interest.
How is my Personal Information Secured?
We use SSL certificates to protect your data.
We maintain updated apps, programs, and passwords, and monitor add-ons for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
While We take these steps to protect your personal information as much as We reasonably can, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network, or any storage of data, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you are concerned about your user data, please contact us at [email protected]
What happens if there is a data breach?
How Can I Update My Personal Information?
- Follow the opt-out instructions in promotional emails We send you.
- Sign in to your account, if you have one, and visit the Account Settings section to manage your preferences and to update your personal information.
- Contact us at the email below.
If you opt out of receiving promotional communications from us, We may still send you transaction-based communications, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations with the Company.
Users can opt out of interest-based advertising through:
How does our site handle Do Not Track signals?
Does Company Share Personal Information With Third Parties?
We retain the email addresses of those who send us email, who purchase goods and services via our website, who register for access to our site, and who subscribe to our email newsletters. We retain these email addresses, along with other information you provide, in our mail list service, INFUSIONSOFT. We do not disclose these email addresses to third parties by “list sharing” or selling your information.
We sometimes work with third parties or our carefully selected advertisers (“Third Party Services”) to analyze user’s preferences, provide content, products, or services of interest to that user, or to collect data for conversion tracking (that is, what actions you take after you click on an ad). Third Party Services used on this website include:
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS
- GOOGLE FORMS
- FACEBOOK PIXEL
- WEBINAR JAM
- LEAD QUIZZES
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. We use anonymous aggregated data about our customers or users to allow us to create marketing profiles, determine site metrics, provide up-to-date information to potential advertisers, and provide other support services.
How does your website interact with Google?
We utilize the following Google Services:
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform Integration